- RSS Channel Showcase 3985257
- RSS Channel Showcase 6303553
- RSS Channel Showcase 8000501
- RSS Channel Showcase 9636650
Articles on this Page
- 10/29/18--18:57: _Artificial Intellig...
- 11/01/18--19:37: _Cybersecurity: a ke...
- 11/01/18--19:37: _Fighting for cybers...
- 02/11/18--00:00: _The European Commis...
- 12/11/18--00:00: _Free flow of data i...
- 11/17/18--19:51: _Proud to announce o...
- 11/17/18--19:51: _BrainCom, the story...
- 11/17/18--19:51: _How big data and AI...
- 11/17/18--19:51: _I, Hub
- 11/20/18--20:55: _Quantum technologie...
- 11/21/18--21:28: _CONNECT University:...
- 11/22/18--21:38: _The journey of a Di...
- 11/23/18--21:39: _Artificial Intellig...
- 11/26/18--22:23: _Time to put knowled...
- 12/03/18--23:10: _LUMINOUS: studying,...
- 05/12/18--00:00: _Intelligent Loops -...
- 07/12/18--00:00: _Announcing the winn...
- 11/01/18--19:37: Cybersecurity: a key enabler for Industry 4.0
- 12/11/18--00:00: Free flow of data in the EU – a pathway into the cloud
- 11/17/18--19:51: Proud to announce our new checklist for national 5G strategies
- 11/17/18--19:51: BrainCom, the story of a collaboration across fields
- 11/17/18--19:51: How big data and AI can help the batteries of the future
- 11/17/18--19:51: I, Hub
- 11/20/18--20:55: Quantum technologies: time to get serious
- 11/22/18--21:38: The journey of a Digital Innovation Hub: The Lithuanian Robotics Hub
- 11/23/18--21:39: Artificial Intelligence, What’s New?
- 11/26/18--22:23: Time to put knowledge of how humans behave in large groups to work
- 12/03/18--23:10: LUMINOUS: studying, measuring and altering consciousness
- 05/12/18--00:00: Intelligent Loops - the story of I2C8
- 07/12/18--00:00: Announcing the winners of the first Wifi4EU call!
Why is Artificial Intelligence difficult to adopt in the B2B (business to business) context at the moment? Loubna Bouarfa, machine learning scientist and a member of the High-Level Expert Group on Artificial Intelligence, discusses corporate resistance to the adoption of AI technology.
October is the European Cybersecurity Month of the EU's cybersecurity awareness campaign, Max Lemke looks at the importance of security and resilience in the manufacturing sector.
October is the #CyberSecMonth under the EU's cybersecurity awareness campaign. The last week of this Cyber Security Month 2018 was dedicated to emerging technologies and ePrivacy. Konstantinos Loupos, member of the recently established European IoT security and privacy cluster, presents the Horizon 2020 funded projects of this cluster and explains how these projects will strengthen cybersecurity and ePrivacy of IoT products and services.
The EU does a lot to enhance digital skills in Europe: from Digital Opportunity Traineeships to the Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition. Visit the EU stand at the Web Summit in Lisbon to learn more.
New proposals on the free flow of non-personal data will give greater certainty to businesses and consumers alike and create an EU data sector that is fit-for-purpose for the 21st century.
The Commission has published a report summarising the work done with EU Member States on the best practices and common elements that could be considered for national 5G strategies.
BrainCom is a European project with the goal of developing a new generation of neuroprosthetic devices for large-scale, high density recording of electrical signals from the human cortex, suitable for exploring and repairing high-level cognitive functions, including the restoration of speech and communication.
Battery technologies are set to play a key role in Europe's energy strategy for reducing our CO2 emissions and mitigating human impact on climate change. And digital technologies have a major role to play in developing the next generation of safe, sustainable batteries.
The French Digital Innovation Hub DIGIHALL shares its experiences and vision for the future, so that more companies across the whole economy can get support to make the most of digital opportunities.
The launch of the quantum technologies flagship shows the EU is serious about turning its world-leading research into practical applications.
The CONNECT University is a great opportunity to learn more about how EU policy making on digital affects the real world.
LTRobotics shares the experience of their Digital Innovation Hub, which started its journey applying to an EU project, to become a regional influencer and an international collaborator.
Dr Melanie Peters is part of the AI Alliance. In this post, she talks about her experience at the Rathenau Instituut and the new developments in the field of Artificial Intelligence
Anxo Sánchez, coordinator of the IBSEN project, explains how understanding better how humans behave in large groups can help with dealing with real-world issues.
The LUMINOUS project aims to further our understanding of human consciousness. It is run by a consortium of seven universities, coordinated by the company Starlab from Barcelona.
I2C8 is a software programme that allows amateur and professional composers to create music. It makes use of machine learning techniques, but allows composers to be as creative as they wish. Dr. Stefan Oertl, founder and CEO of Re-Compose, tells us about how I2C8 was developed and how it works.
The first European municipalities to benefit from EU funding under the WiFi4EU scheme have been announced, giving citizens from the length and breadth of Europe the chance to benefit from free Wi-Fi connectivity where they live.